NOURLAND Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Users and Petitioners
NOURLAND NETWORKS, S.L. located in Almería, Spain, with TIN: B-04744041 E Registered with the RMA as. T.1501, L0, F.107, H.39889 (hereinafter "NOURLAND") it is the holder and owner of the Web Site www.nourland.com (hereinafter "NOURLAND” or "Web Site").
NOURLAND reserves the right to modify the design, presentation, and/or configuration of its Website at any time, as ¬well as any or all of its services, and to add new services. NOURLAND considers a petitioner to be any individual us¬er who wishes to travel and use the services provided by NOURLAND, by accessing the Web Site belonging to NOURLAND NETWORKS, S.L.
These Terms and Conditions govern the access and use of the Web Site services by the User or Petitioner. The purpose of NOURLAND is to provide a platform for bidding Companies and/or Agencies and Users or Petitioners for trips to meet in an online space.
In this way, through the page www.nourland.com , NOURLAND has the objective of facilitating the User or Requestor in publishing his/her travel requests and enabling Companies and/or Agencies providing services to gain access to the requests of the Users or Requestors registered with NOURLAND. NOURLAND allows for the registered Companies and/or Agencies to have access to the database of trips registered by the Users or Requestors registered with NOURLAND.
NOURLAND is experiencing a contin¬uous evolution and development of new tools which add value for the User or Requestor registered with NOURLAND.
Use of the website implies the User's or Requestor’s full acceptance of the provisions contained in the Terms and Conditions in the version published by NOURLAND at the time when the User or Requestor accesses the site.
NOURLAND recommends the following Terms and Conditions to be read from time to time.
NOURLAND may eliminate illegal or presumably illegal content from the website without prior notice.
NOURLAND recognises that it is not technically possible to achieve a 100% availability of the website. Nevertheless, NOURLAND strives to keep the website available as consistently as possible. Especially as a result of reasons of maintenance, safety, or capacity, as well as due to events over which NOURLAND has no influence (for example, anomalies in the public communication networks, power outages, etc.), it is possible for there to be brief anomalies or the temporary suspension of the NOURLAND services.
Below is a list of services which NOURLAND provides to the User or Requestor:
- Free registration of the User or Requestor on NOURLAND websites through the registration process, for meeting with Companies and/or Agencies offering their services.
- Services and tools for managing the trip searches through the NOURLAND platform (only through http://www.nourland.com).
- Personalized Homepage on the private menu.
- The possibility for your requests to be searched through the database of travel requests registered with NOURLAND (only through http://www.nourland.com ).
- Request Alert System: Free, automatic receipt of the state of your requests and of other requests registered on the site by electronic means. NOURLAND offers the possibility, via email, for users to quickly, personally, and freely ascertain the status of their requests or the requests made by others which have been pre-selected by the User or Requestor as being of interest. NOURLAND does not establish the activation of this service by default and/or unilaterally. The service must be requested by the User or Requestor by activating it in the private menu, and it can be freely and easily excluded (only through http://www.nourland.com) by disabling the option to receive this service.
- Other services which NOURLAND may create and which it considers to be of interest to the Users or Requestors.
Obligations of the User or Petitioner
The User or Requestor agrees to make diligent use of the website and the services accessible therefrom, in full compliance with the Law, good practices, and these Terms and Conditions, and, if applicable, particular conditions, as well as to maintain the due respect for other Users or Requestors.
NOURLAND conditions the use of the majority of its services based on the previous completion of the appropriate User or Requestor registration on the website, in accordance with Law 15/99 on Data Protection.
The User or Requestor must select the identifier (ID or login) and password which he or she agrees to save and use with all the due diligence.
Use of the password is personal and non-transferable, and one is not permitted to concede it, even temporarily, to third parties. In this regard, the User or Requestor must take the necessary steps to guard the selected password and to prevent its use by third-parties. Consequently, the User or Requestor is solely responsible for the use of said password, with full indemnity for NOURLAND. In the event that the User or Requestor knows or suspects the use of his or her password by third-parties, then he or she must bring this to the attention of NOURLAND as soon as possible.
The above-mentioned registration shall be carried out in the manner expressly indicated in the service.
All information provided by the User or Requestor throughout the services must be truthful. For this purpose, the User or Requestor guarantees the authenticity of all data communicated as a result of the completion of these forms which are necessary for the subscription of the Services. Furthermore, the User or Requestor ensures that he/she is older than 16 years of age.
Similarly, it shall be the responsibility of the User or Requestor to keep all information provided to NOURLAND constantly up-to-date so that it corresponds at all times with the current situation of the User or Requestor. In any case, the User or Requestor shall be solely responsible for false or inaccurate declarations and any damages caused for NOURLAND or third-parties because of the information provided.
The User or Requestor agrees to abide by all applicable laws and the rights of third-parties when using the content and services of the website. Additionally, the reproduction, distribution, transmission, adaptation, or modification, by any means and in any form, of the contents of the website (text, design, graphics, charts, information, databases, sound and/or image files, logos, etc.) is prohibited, and other items from this website, except for with prior authorisation from the legal owners thereof or when permitted by law.
As an example, but not exclusively, the following are prohibited: using injurious or defamatory content, regardless of whether such content affects other Users or Requestors or other persons or Companies, using pornographic content that violates laws protecting minors, or advertising, offering, or distributing pornographic materials or those materials which violate laws protecting minors, to disturb other Users or Requestors (particularly by means of spam), to use legally protected content (for ex. content which is legally protected with regard to intellectual property, trademarks, patents, utility models, or aesthetic models) without being entitled to do so, or advertising, offering, or distributing goods or services which are legally protected, such as performing or promoting actions contrary to free competition, including those aimed at progressive customer acquisition (such as chain systems, and snowball or pyramid schemes).
The following actions are prohibited of the User or Requestor:
- Using mechanisms, software, or scripts in relation with the use of the website.
- Blocking, overwriting, modifying, or copying, unless necessary for the correct utilisation of the services of the websites. For example, copying through search engine technologies such as "Robot/Crawler" is not necessary for the correct use of the services of the website, and is therefore expressly prohibited.
- Disseminating, reproducing, or publically communicating the content of the NOURLAND website, on the part of the User or Requestor, without the prior authorisation of the rights holder.
- Any action which impairs the functionality of the NOURLAND infrastructure, especially as a result of overloading.
- Using any of the material or information contained on this website for illicit purposes expressly forbidden by these Terms and Conditions, as well as any particular conditions, as applicable, that are contrary to the rights and interests of NOURLAND, its members, and/or third-parties, and he or she must respond to them in the case of contravention or breach of the aforementioned obligations and/or which, in any way (including the introduction or diffusion of "computer viruses") damage, disable, overload, impair, or impede the normal use of the material or information contained on the website, information systems, or documents, files, and all kinds of content stored on any computer (hacking) belonging to NOURLAND, its members, or any User or Requestor.
Any User or Requestor who intentionally or culpably breaches any of the foregoing obligations is liable for all damages caused thereby.
The provision of the following types of content is prohibited:
NOURLAND does not allow the distribution, management, or communication of content which deteriorates the quality of its services. Provision of the following types of content is prohibited:
- Content which is presumably illegal according to national, community, or international regulations or which performs presumably illegal activities in conflict with the principals of good faith.
- Content that does not meet the established quality parameters from NOURLAND.
- Content that violates the fundamental human rights of people, lacks courtesy, disturbs or may generate negative opinions in our Users or Requestors, or third-parties, and in general any content which NOURLAND deems inappropriate.
- And in general, any content that goes against the principals of legality, honesty, responsibility, the protection of human dignity, the protection of minors, the protection of public order, the protection of privacy, consumer protection, and protection of the rights of intellectual property.
Furthermore, NOURLAND reserves the right to withdraw its website, without prior notice, any content deemed unsuitable for the nature and purpose of NOURLAND.
NOURLAND cannot control each and every one of the published contents, and as such it shall assume no responsibility therefor.
However, all published content is periodically reviewed to ensure NOURLAND’s quality principles and the regulations listed herein.
Any User or requestor that adds content that violates current legislation should know that he or she shall assume sole responsibility for any damages and consequences arising therefrom.
Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
Copyright © 2013 – NOURLAND NETWORKS, S.L. All rights reserved.
All exploitation rights are reserved.
This website is governed by Spanish law and is protected by national and international legislation regarding intellectual and industrial property.
The text, graphics, images, audio, databases, logos, structure, brands and other elements of this site are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights belonging to NOURLAND and/or third-party holders thereof who have authorised their inclusion on the website, either by sending the registration form or by arrangements for the transfer of exploitation rights which they have agreed on with NOURLAND.
Any reproduction, transmission, adaptation, translation, modification, public communication or any other use of all or part of the contents of this website, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, is strictly prohibited unless with the prior written authorisation of NOURLAND or third-party rights holders. Any infringement of these rights may lead to the corresponding civil or criminal extrajudicial or judicial procedures.
NOURLAND does not grant any license or authorisation of use of any kind over its intellectual and industrial property rights, or over any other property or right related to the website, the services, or the content thereof.
The legitimacy of the intellectual and industrial property rights relating to the contents provided by the Users or Requestors is the sole responsibility thereof.
NOURLAND is aware that for Users or Requestors it is very important that their personal data be handled responsibly. For this reason, NOURLAND complies with all laws pertaining to data protection that may be applicable, and it establishes mechanisms and security procedures for managing the data provided by Users or Requestors.
Right to Information for Users or Requestors.
If the User or Requestor decides to register with NOURLAND, they will be requested for information necessary for the purposes for which the website is intended. The information which must mandatorily be completed is specified on the form, and any refusal to provide said data shall result in one not being able to register with NOURLAND.
Once the registration is processed, an in order for the services offered by NOURLAND to be provided, the Users or Requestors must fill in additional information. The handling of the User's or Requestor's data focuses on the implementation of the services provided on the NOURLAND website within the established framework.
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, from 13 December regarding the protection of personal data, the User or Requestor is informed that the personal data which he or she provides shall be included in a database registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, headed by NOURLAND NETWORKS, S.L.
Purposes of personal data collection and handling
Data provided by the User's or Requestor's through the registration form located on http://www.nourland.com are collected by NOURLAND with the purpose of managing the travel package and providing NOURLAND to Users or Requestors.
Compulsory or optional nature of the information provided by the Candidate and/or Student and the accuracy of said document
The fields marked as mandatory on the registration form which are to be completed by the User or Requestor are strictly necessary for fulfilling the request, while it is optional to provide the information requested in the remaining fields.
The User or Requestor ensures that the personal information provided to NOURLAND is truthful and he or she is responsible for making known any changes thereto.
The User or Requestor ensures that all information of personal nature is accurate and up-to-date so that it truthfully corresponds to the current situation of the User or Requestor. It is the duty of the User or Requestor to maintain, at all times, his or her data up-to-date, and the User or Requestor is solely responsible for any inaccuracy or falsity of the information provided, as well as for any damages which this may cause for NOURLAND or third-parties for the use of the services offered.
Electronic and commercial communication by electronic means:
Said authorisation includes sending commercial advertising and publicity related to the activities, products, and services of NOURLAND, and portals related to this website, as well as third-parties and their sites.
The electronic communications which NOURLAND issues on a regular basis are the Newsletter, travel alerts, and news announcements and promotions.
NOURLAND establishes mechanisms by which the User or Requestor, if they request to do so, may activate or exclude the electronic communications services simply and freely both during the registration process as well as by visiting the access menu. For this purpose, the User or Requestor must enter the User or Requestor access menu and activate or disable this option under the electronic communications section. Furthermore, they can opt out of this service by following the instructions at the bottom of the body of the emails.
By completing and submitting the electronic form from NOURLAND upon registration implies the express consent of the User or Requestor for receiving electronic communications related to the travel sector.
The issuance of these commercial communications will be done, in any case, by NOURLAND, without the advertising companies or beneficiaries of the advertising actions having access to the personal information of the User or Requestor.
NOURLAND hereby informs the User or Requestor that it has adopted statutorily established technical and organisational measures which guarantee the security of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, or unauthorised processing or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, all in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007, from 21 December, which approves the Regulation implementing Organic Law 15/1999, from 13 December, regarding the protection of personal data and other procedures for the security of information systems.
Consent of the User or Requestor for the processing and transfer of his or her personal information
Similarly, Users or Requestors expressly authorise NOURLAND to access their personal data, regardless of their level of privacy, so as to be able to inform them of trips, flights, and/or hotels which are appropriate based on their profile.
Cookies and IPs
However, the User or Requestor, if he or she so desires, can disable and/or delete cookies by following the instructions of his or her Internet browser.
NOURLAND NETWORKS, S.L. doesn't use "spamming" techniques, and will only handle the data which the User or Requestor submits through the electronic forms provided on this website or through email messages.
The handling of personal damage, as well as the issuance of commercial communications sent electronically, is in compliance with Organic Law 15/1999, from 13 December, regarding the Protection of Personal Information (B.O.E. from 14 December 1999) and Law 34/2002, from 11 July, regarding the services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (B.O.E. from 12 July 2002).
Remember my team
We will save the email and password so that the User or Requestor can use the services of the website without having to re-enter them each time the visit NOURLAND. We'll only ask for them after 7 days without accessing NOURLAND. We will stop recording after the User or Requestor clicks “Sign out".
Right of access, rectification, opposition, cancellation and revocation of the consent given and the accuracy and updating of the data.
The User or Requestor may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition, as well as unsubscribing from NOURLAND services.
Likewise, the User or Requestor may, at any time, revoke the consent provided to process his or her information, and said revocation shall not result in retroactive effects.
The User or Requestor ensures NOURLAND that all personal information provided is accurate and current such as corresponds with the current situation of the User or Requestor. It is the duty and obligation of the User or Requestor to always keep his or her information up-to-date, and the User or Requestor is solely responsible for any inaccuracy or falsity in the data provided to NOURLAND and any damages which may arise for NOURLAND or third-parties for use of the services offered by NOURLAND.
The person in charge of the database and data processing
NOURLAND NETWORKS, S.L. TIN: B-04744041. Registered in RMA T.1501, L0, F.107, H.39889, with registered offices in Almería, Spain.
Links to third-party websites
NOURLAND includes among its content links to site owned and/or managed by third-parties in order to facilitate access to information available on the Internet.
NOURLAND assumes no liability arising from the presence of links among the content of this website, as well as content elsewhere, or from any other reference from content outside of this site. Such links or references are for informational purposes only, and in no case imply endorsement, approval, marketing, or a relationship between NOURLAND and the persons or entities generating and/or managing such content, or the owners of the sites where said information is located.
Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions and the other conditions of the website are governed by Spanish legislation.
For any questions that may arise or actions resulting from the provision of services and content from NOURLAND, and in regards to the interpretation, application, compliance or non-compliance with the provisions established herein, NOURLAND and the User or Requestor, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply, agree to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Almería.
Terms and Conditions for Clients and Bidders
Right to Information
If the user decides to register with NOURLAND, information will be requested that is strictly necessary to achieve the aims and purposes for which this website is intended.
In order for the user to be registered, he or she must complete an initial electronic form that involves the provision of personal data. The data collected in this form are sufficient, relevant, and not excessive in relation to the explicit and legitimate scope, aims, and services specified by NOURLAND.
This information shall be validated by NOURLAND Customer Service personnel. Once the company is processed and validated, the user may partake in the services offered by NOURLAND.
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, from 13 December, regarding the handling of personal information, the user is hereby informed that the handling of user information focuses on the implementation of the services provided by NOURLAND, and always within the established framework, and that the personal information he or she provides will be incorporated into a database registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, the owner of which is NOURLAND NETWORKS, S.L.
Purposes for collecting and handling personal information
The reason for collecting and processing the personal data provided by the User is the provision of NOURLAND services to the customer, which include:
- Services related to the management of the travel packages requested by the uses, as well as other services which NOURLAND deems to be of interest to the Companies: network of professional contacts, news service, promotions and offers from third-parties.
- Services related to the trips which NOURLAND considers to be of interest for Clients or Bidders: news, promotions, broadcasting, and advertising.
- Electronic communication services.
- Conducting business communications from NOURLAND (activities for the purposes of advertising and market research).
- NOURLAND shall send users who are registered with the website, via electronic communications (email, SMS, or any new form of electronic communication) news and promotions related to NOURLAND, the travel sector, as well as other business activities which NOURLAND considers to be of interest for its customers.
- The electronic communications which NOURLAND regularly sends are the Newsletter, travel alerts, and notices of new offerings and promotions.
- Business communication (activities for advertising and market research purposes) from third-party Companies. The issuance of such business communications will be done, in any case, by NOURLAND, without the advertising companies or benefactors of the advertising activities having access to the personal information provided by the users. Similarly, the client must specifically request to receive said business communications, by checking the appropriate box on the electronic form, and he or she may disable this option on the Clients and bidders menu.
- Automatic and free receipt of travel requests by electronic means. NOURLAND, through quick, personal, and free electronic communication (email), offers the possibility of knowing the travel requests of made by users and which correspond to the client's preferences
NOURLAND hereby informs clients that it has taken the necessary technical and organisational measures as established by regulation to ensure the security of all personal information and to prevent any alteration, loss, or unauthorised handling or access thereto, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data, and the risks to which it may be exposed, all in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007, from 21 December, by which the Regulations implementing Organic Law 15/1999 have been approved, in regards to the protection of personal information, as well as other control procedures for the security of information systems.
User consent to process and transfer his or her personal information
For the execution of the request search and selection service and in order to put the Clients or Bidders in contact with Users or Requestors, the only accessible data will be the user name and the contact email of the User or Requestor (see information on privacy control in the Privacy User or Requestor Policy).
Right of access, rectification, opposition, cancellation and revocation of the consent given and the accuracy and updating of data
The user may exercise his or her rights of access, correction, cancellation, and disagreement, and he or she can unsubscribe from NOURLAND services.
Similarly, the user may, at any time, revoke his or her consent provided for the handling of his or her data, without this resulting in retroactive effects.
The user ensures NOURLAND that all personal and business information which he or she has provided is accurate and current and corresponds with the true, current situation of the user or business. It is the duty and obligation of the user to always keep his or her personal data up-to-date and the user is solely responsible for any inaccuracy or falsity in the data provided to NOURLAND as well as for any damages which may arise for NOURLAND, or to third-parties for the use of the services offered by NOURLAND.
Person responsible for the database and handling data
NOURLAND NETWORKS, S.L. TIN: B-04744041. Registered with RMA T.1501, L0, F.107, H.39889, with offices in Almería, Spain.