- The data required both for the registration of Clients or Bidders, as well as for Users or Requestors, must be completed with accurate information.
- Whether you are a User or Requestor or a Client or Requestor, you should know that NOURLAND is not involved in the negotiations related to trips published on the website.
- Protect your password. If other people misuse NOURLAND by using your account you will run the risk of losing access to the service. We recommend that you do not use your username as your password.
- NOURLAND, after notifying the user, reserves the right to block any accounts that register requests, answer requests in bulk, or in short, which abuse the service. All requests must be legally valid.
- NOURLAND shall not accept requests
- which discriminate based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, or any other personal or social circumstance;
- which are related to the adult entertainment industry or night life;
- which include the registration of minors without the supervision of a parent or guardian.
- which may be subject to deception or involve any illicit behaviour in accordance with the current EU framework.
- NOURLAND does not allow the inclusion of requests that damage the quality of the service. It is prohibited to include duplicate requests, or requests with contact information in the description of said request, as well as URLs, which redirect the user to another web page.
- All information contained in the requests must be clear and concise.
- Any User who enters a request that goes against current legislations shall be solely responsible for any damages and consequences arising therefrom, and NOURLAND shall be exempt from any liability.
- NOURLAND does not allow the diffusion of unauthorised commercial e-mails. The accounts of users involved in this activity will be suspended.